TX3100DP 5 Watt, Super Compact UHF CB radio
Available on backorder
- Reviews (0)
GME TX3100DP DSP POWERED SUPER COMPACT RADIO
The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian designed and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radios available. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
– Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced – RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
– Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
– Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
– Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display â€˜flipped overâ€™ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
– Adjustable squelch
– Programmable scan function
– CTCSS and DCS
– Selectable duplex channels
– External speaker socket
– Five year warranty
Australian designed and engineered
In the Box:
Spare GME model label
There are no reviews yet.