TLK100 Motorola WAVE Two-Way Radio (WAVE PTX )
- Reviews (0)
TLK100 WAVE Two-Way Radio (WAVE PTX )
Get the benefits of WAVE PTX with a rugged two-way radio on a nationwide network. Combining the broad coverage of Telstra with the ease of two-way radio communications, the WAVE PTX TLK100 gets your team connected fast.
The Motorola WAVE PTX TLK100 two-way radio is a powerful and slim Push-To-talk over Cellular (PoC) two-way radio that allows your employees to stay connected anywhere in the nation. Purpose-built for rugged use across a range of often chaotic, loud, or dispersed work sites, the TLK 100 is ideal for private security, transportation and logistics, and field services. There’s no distracting, breakable screen. No texting, applications, or email to get in the way. With single-button operations and battery life sure to outlive any smartphone, employees can get started immediately with a greatly reduced learning curve – all the benefits of cellular without the distractions.
Wherever you are Motorola’s TLK100 hand held two-way radio lets you communicate instantly with your team members at the push of a button.
Supplied ready-to-go the TLK100 includes a Telstra SIM card with network access as part of the monthly subscription. You can be up and running in less than 24 hours.
Wherever you are Motorola’s TLK100 hand held WAVE two-way radio lets you communicate instantly with your team members at the push of a button.
TLK100 Product Details:
- Over-the-Air device management
- Telstra SIM included
- Powerful and slim design
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Location tracking
- Battery lasts full shift
- Loud and clear audio
- Private and group push-to-talk
- Real-time presence
- Bluetooth enabled
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Push-to-Talk Over Cellular (PTT/PoC)
Easy to Use and Manage
- Self-service channels (talk groups). Manage talkgroups and update radios remotely, over the air.
- Grows with your business. Easily add or remove subscriptions to scale your fleet based on workload.
- Communicate across platforms. The WAVE PTX app enables instant communication between radios and smartphones across carriers.
- Radio integration capabilities. Connect to MOTOTRBO systems you already own, expand the reach of your repeater nationwide.
- One button, multiple teams. Contact multiple teams simultaneously and securely connect upwards of hundreds of devices with just one button.
- Audible prompts confirm operations on your radio, allowing you to keep your eyes on the job.
Built for the Job
- Powerful radio, slim design. One streamlined device lets you communicate one-on-one or with the entire team. Hear conversations clearly in noisy environments with loud, clear audio.
- Built tough. Designed to perform in harsh working environments, regardless of rain, dust, extreme temperatures, or the occasional drop yet can still be easily carried in pockets or bags without snagging or bulging. It has also been proven tough in Motorola’s gruelling Accelerated Life Test, where the radio is tested against a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
- Location tracking. Easily manage your workforce with integrated GPS to increase safety, check project status, find faster routes, modify tasks, and position team members where they’re needed most.
- Wi-Fi connectivity. Use the Motorola TLK 100i inside industrial buildings and other environments with limited cellular coverage.
- Accessory-compatible. Use select Motorola Solutions SL 2600 and SL 4010e radio accessories, including carrying cases, earpieces, headsets, batteries, charging stations, and more.
- Long battery life. Power when you need it most, with a battery that lasts 18+ hours.
- Screenless design. Maximise productivity. Minimise email, text, and app distractions without the worry of a cracked screen. The shatterproof Active View display uses a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing to communicate radio information and shuts off when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Nationwide push-to-talk. Communicate instantly across the country regardless of network or device. Bridge multiple job sites, without infrastructure set-up and maintenance.
- Network speed. Fast track productivity with a nationwide push-to-talk network that powers the quickest push-to-talk setup and call times.
- Coverage you can count on. Operating on the Telstra network your WAVE TLK 100 can work whenever and wherever you need.