Kenwood TK-3310 80 Channel UHF CB
Key benefits of this radio:
- Customisable LCD display (ID names/Channel names) not just channel number
- Most popular model for security, construction, childcare, warehouse users
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NEW Model – now the TK3710X
The Kenwood TK-3310 FreeTalk 477mhz is an 80 channel CB radio that is easy to use and is perfect for Construction, Tower Cranes, Security, Nightclubs, Pubs, Clubs, Schools, After hours school care, 4WDing and other commercial users requiring a rugged, dependable radio. It has been tested to MIL STD 810 C/D/E/F/G and IP54 specifications and is ready for a challenge with extra loud Kenwood audio that delivers clarity when it is needed. Commex offers personalised programming options such as TEXT turn on name, Fleetsync Unit ID (names or numbers) and private channel 450-500mhz.
Commex can also arrange ACMA setup and advise on your private communications requirements.
Radio Package comes with a TK-3310 Radio, KNB-45L battery, KSC35s 240v Desktop charger, belt clip and KRA-27 antenna to suit.
We offer package deals on this radio – contact Commex Communications for more information.
Commex is consistently rewarded with “Top 5 Kenwood Dealers” in Australia – what does this mean? Great deals on Kenwood Two Way Radios, Great after sales service – Kenwood repairs, Kenwood Spare Parts and Great Product knowledge – we will recommend the right radio to suit your requirements.
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface
- Commercial quality at a good price
- Meets MIL STD 810 C/D/E/F/G and IP54 specifications
- 80 channels CB no licence required
- Silent stand-by with 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS codes user selectable
- 500mW of audio power, with a high degree of clarity
- Scan mode
- Signal strength indicator
- Battery save mode – Low battery indicator both visual and audible.
- 5 Watt/1 Watt selectable transmit power
- 450-500MHz RX/TX programmable for commercial users
- PC Programmable
- Transmit timeout function
- Simplex/Duplex select on channels 1-8, 41-48 (80 channel CB)
There are no reviews yet.