Icom IC-450 UHF CB w/ RFI CD34 Antenna
- Additional information
The Icom IC-450 is a rugged, reliable, compact UHF CB radio that is one of the most popular UHF CB radios on the market today. It has a wide variety of features:
- Replaces the famous IC440N
- However it’s smaller, lighter, simpler to use and has many more features
- Made in Japan
- 5 year warranty on radio only
- The compact design makes it suitable for all 4wd’s including 24v trucks without the need for a voltage reducer.
- Great audio quality out of the front mounted speaker on the LCD mic. Radio also has an extension speaker provision 3.5mm jack – for those nosier Vehicles, Plant machinery & Trucks (Extension speaker option we recomend is: SPK04)
- Voice record feature which automatically records receiving conversation – Great when you miss what was said over the 2way – One press to play back the conversation back.
- Another cool feature is the option to set Auto Power off which will turn your radio off at a user set time i.e 3 hours – No more worrying about a flat battery on your vehicle using this feature!
- See attached picture and brochure with all specs listed.
- Full range of accessories available: antennas, brackets and installation options
- Including RFI CD34-71-53 4dBq gain antenna package (with Cable/base & FME to PL259 plug)