- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
RFI CDQ5000 UHF CB Antenna
The RFI CDQ5000 employs the new Q-Fit® removable whip system for fast and simple removal when entering low height areas such as car parks or when using car washes. This antennas are supplied with a waterproof cap to ensure no water/dust ingress into the antenna connection when the whip is removed.
If you do a lot of bush bashing or desert trips then this antenna is for you. Rock solid with proven reliability, our flagship antenna has the range, strength and quality to go the distance. Designed for ruggedness, from the extra heavy duty Q-Fit® spring through to our patented Meander® flexible PCB, this antenna will take the knocks and keep you in communication when it matters most.
With a heavy duty electro polished stainless steel spring, the CDQ5000 can be installed on a number of mounting brackets and are ideal for installations in commercial vehicles, four wheel drives and trucks.
- Suits all Uniden, GME, Oricom, and other major brand radios
- Heavy duty electro-polished stainless steel spring
- Compact 1010mm height design
- Quick removable Q-Fit™ whip system
- Available in both black and white
- Extremely robust fibreglass radome antenna with marine grade chrome plated brass and stainless steel fittings.
- Suited for fringe areas and harsh environments
- Ground plane independent
- 5 dBi gain across the full 477 MHz UHF CB band.
Also available in a City/Country Antenna Pack – Here
Shorter antenna to suit the CDQ5000 base – Here
We are Two Way Radio Specialists for Brisbane, give us a call on 07 3357 7122 to discuss your Installation requirements today.