CDQ7195 4G LTE Mobile Antenna
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
RFI CDQ7195 – 4G LTE Cellular Mobile Antenna – 698-2700 MHz (Black Radome / Black Chrome Spring)
The CDQ7195 provides an impressive 6.5dBi gain on lower bands such as 3G, Next-G, and 4GX, as well as a modest 4.5dBi gain on regular 4G bands. It’s important to note this antenna does not provide MIMO, if you require the best possible Internet performance you should use two antennas, separated by around 300mm.
Q-Fit® system for quick and simple removal of the whip section. This allows users to remove the whip section when entering car washes, low height areas such as car parks and for security. The antennas are provided with a waterproof sealing cap to prevent the ingress of dust and water when the whip section is removed.
- Multiband 698-2700MHz
- Patented PCB based Meander™ collinear design offering the ultimate in pattern and gain stability
- Q-Fit® removable whip system for ease of removal in low height environments such as multi story car parks, car wash’s or for security
- Cutting edge printed circuit board design
- Ideal for all new 4G networks with true multi-band coverage
- High gain across 4Gx/4G+ band suiting fringe and rural applications
- Supplied with 5m low loss coaxial cable, with female FME connector.