PSA123 Regulated Power Supply (4 Amp Peak)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PSA123 4 Amp, Regulated DC Power Supply
The GME PSA123 Series of Regulated Power Supplies offer quality and superior performance rarely found in power supplies sold in this price bracket. All PSA Series Power Supplies feature rugged steel construction, superior performance and unparalleled reliability with less than 20mV ripple at the continuous rating, making them ideal for all RF and computer applications.
With a vented wrap-around steel cover, high efficiency heat sinks, heavy duty construction and PC board mounted regulator circuitry, the PSA series are quality power supplies with good performance and high reliability.
PSA123 Product Details:
- 4 Amp Peak 240 Volt – 13.8 Volt Power Supply
- Over Voltage Protection circuit to prevent damage to equipment
- Current Limiting Circuit preventing damage to the power supply
- Strong, insulated screw terminals with metal threads and collars
- Thermal Fuse Protection to protect the power supply against over heating or burnout
In the Box:
- Power suply with lead
1 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.