ZOLEO Satellite Communicator ZL1000 Iridium
For added peace-of-mind, built-in Check-in and SOS buttons help keep you safe — even if your smartphone is damaged or out of battery life.
- Reviews (0)
Hello ZOLEO ZL1000, Goodbye Coverage Gaps
Meet ZOLEO, the affordable accessory that extends your smartphone messaging coverage to everywhere on Earth and provides a safety system you can count on.
Ruggedly designed, location-aware and Iridium-based, the ZOLEO satellite communicator device will keep you connected and secure when venturing beyond mobile coverage*.
*Active subscription plan required to transmit messages over the Iridium satellite network.
Simply connect ZOLEO with our free app on your smartphone to send and receive messages anywhere on earth, and a whole lot more.
Zoleo Plans: https://www.zoleo.com/en-au/plans/
- Message Anywhere Over Satellite, Cellular and Wi-Fi
- SOS Alerting with 24/7 Monitoring from GEOS
- Check-in to Let Others Know You’re OK
- Dedicated ZOLEO SMS/Text Number and Email Address that You Can Share with Contacts
ZL1000 Tech Specs
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Size (L x W x D): 9.1 x 6.6 x 2.7 cm (3.58 x 2.6 x 1.06 in)
- Ingress Protection: IP68; dust- and water-resistant (to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) for 30 min)
- Shock-resistant: MIL-STD 810G
- Power input: Micro-USB Type B connector
- Covered SOS button prevents false alarms (also cancellable)
- Audible alerts for messages (user-selected tone)
- Internal GPS chip, location-aware (accurate to 2.5 m (8.2 ft))
- LEDs for: messages, SOS, check-in, and power
- Battery: Rechargeable internal Lithium Ion
- Battery life: 200+ hours
- Charging time: 2 hours using 1.5 A charger
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Battery charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Satellite network: Iridium
- Connects via Bluetooth LE (one connection at a time; range of up to 50 m (164 ft))
- Global Navigation Satellite System: GPS, GLONASS
- GPS accuracy: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) under ideal conditions
- FCC, CE, ISED, ITU, RCM, GITECKI, REACH ROHS, Iridium approved
- EN 60945 maritime navigation and radio communication equipment (EMC) emissions & immunity tested
There are no reviews yet.