Kenwood TK-3710 80 Channel UHF CB IP67
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
***New*** Kenwood IP67 Pro-Talk TK-3710
Replaces the Kenwood TK-3310
The NEW ProTalk TK3710 is a licence-free UHF 80-channel CB transceiver that is easy-to-use and excellent for all sorts of recreational outdoor activities. But that’s not all. The TK-3710X can also be enhanced to 128-channel capability for a simple yet tough radio solution for commercial applications*. Added with its superb audio performance of up to 1 watt audio power and convenient features and modes such as 7-colour LED, the TK-3710 will take you ahead to meet new challenges.
- LICENCE-FREE 80-CHANNEL CB RADIO
- ROBUST & WATER-RESISTANT
- CLEAR & CRISP ENHANCED AUDIO
- SILENT MODE CTCSS/DCS STAND-BY
- SUPERB OPERATING EASE
- STRICT QUALITY CONTROL
- COMMERCIAL CH MODE READY 450-520MHZ (ENHANCED FEATURE)
The ProTalk CB radio TK3710 requires no licence for use on all narrowband 80 simplex CB channels*1 including 16 repeater (semi-duplex) channels.
*1 AS/NZS 4365:2011 (80-channel CB); except guard band channels 61-63.
When there is a lot of radio traffic, count on the Silent Stand-by mode. The built-in CTCSS and DCS encoder/ decoder covers 50 CTCSS sub-tone frequencies and 104 DCS codes, allowing you to set up the radio so you only hear calls from your own group – everything else is ignored.
- Scan modes incl. Selected Channel Scan that allows the radio to simultaneously watch over 2 channels of Selected and Priority
- Voice announcement*4
- Simplex/duplex select (channels 1 to 8, 41 to 48)
- Min./ max. volume setting*4
- Lone worker and customisation emergency profile*4
- Menu and function modes*4
*4 PC programming required