GME TX3820U UHF 25W local mount commercial radio
Rugged, Australian Made commercial radios
Out of stock
- Additional information
No Longer Available Replacement model GME CM60
UHF 450-520MHz WB/NB local mount 25 watt radio incorporates a rugged die-cast aluminium chassis which allows it to withstand constant vibration and extreme temperatures. The TX3820U provides a powerful 25 Watts of output power from a very small package.
For traditional DIN sized console mounting the MBD001 DIN adaptor kit allows the TX3820U to be easily installed or removed and has a flash’ upgradeable microprocessor and flexible programming. The TX3820U has many calling options including CTCSS, DCS, MDC1200, DTMF and multi-tone selective calling which makes it an ideal network radio.
- Local mount
- Wideband / narrow band programmable by channel
- 25 watts transmitter output power
- 11 digit high contrast LCD display
- Non volatile memory retains all user settings.
- CTCSS (continuous tone coded squelch system)
- MDC1200 signalling
- Selcall to allow individual or groups of radios to be called.
- Voting automatically selects the nearest free repeater channel.
- DTMF for dialling telephone numbers or activating devices by remote control.
- ‘Talk Around’ allows the radio to talk directly to another radio when both parties are using a repeater channel.
- Dustproof microphone
- Firmware upgrade to V3.01 will increase channel capacity to 256 channels and 100 position look up table and allow subsequent firmware upgrades from the front panel port.
- Dual compliant for Commercial and CB channels
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.