DP3661E Motorola Handheld Radio
Portable Includes Standard Battery (PMNN4440), Antenna, Holster (PMLN7559), Dust Cover (0104058J40) And Quick Reference Guide
- Reviews (0)
DP3661E Handheld Radio (MOTOTRBO)
The Motorola DP3661E digital handheld two-way radio is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise. With high-performance integrated voice and data, and advanced features for efficient operation, this next-generation radio delivers complete connectivity to your organisation.
DP3661E Product Details:
- 5 line colour display
- Integrated accelerometer for Man Down
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Audio and Data
- Indoor location tracking via iBeacons
- Multi-constellation GNSS for increased location accuracy (GPS & GLONASS)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for WAVE voice and software updates
- Over-the-air software updates via WiFi or DMR
- Low distortion audio amplifier for enhanced audio quality
- More memory and faster processor for improved expandability
- Battery life up to 28 hours between charges
- Worlds best DMR receiver sensitivity -124 dBm. Better range than previous generation
- IP68 submersibility rating (2 meters for 2 hours)
- HazLoc models available (TIA 4950)
The MOTOTRBO DP3661E is a part of a Series of DMR-standard digital radios that delivers operations-critical voice and data communications. Bluetooth audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software upgrades and indoor and outdoor location- tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility. The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on the Motorola DP3661E summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to pre- empt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen and can automatically call for assistance.
A tough and compact DMR-standard digital radio. Its small form factor makes it conveniently portable, with an efficient short antenna that won’t get in your way. It’s tested to military standards for extreme ruggedness and is rated IP68 for almost complete immunity to dust and water. It won’t let you down even in harsh environments.