DP3441E Motorola Handheld Radio
DP3441e Portable Includes Standard Battery (PMNN4440), Antenna , Holster (PMLN7559), Dust Cover (0104058J40) And Quick Reference Guide.
- Reviews (0)
DP3441E Handheld Radio (MOTOTRBO)
The Motorola MOTOTRBO DP3441E is designed for the mobile professional who needs effective two-way radio communications. With it’s compact design, IP68 submersibility rating and up-to 28 hours talk time between charges this next-generation radio delivers comprehensive connectivity to your organisation.
DP3441E Product Detials:
- Integrated accelerometer for Man Down
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Audio and Data
- Indoor location tracking via iBeacons
- Multi-constellation GNSS for increased location accuracy (GPS & GLONASS)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for WAVE voice and software updates
- Over-the-air software updates via WiFi or DMR
- Low distortion audio amplifier for enhanced audio quality
- More memory and faster processor for improved expandability
- Battery life up to 28 hours between charges with PMNN4502A
- Worlds best DMR receiver sensitivity -124 dBm. Better range (up to 8%) than previous generation
- IP68 submersibility rating (2 meters for 2 hours)
- HazLoc models available (TIA 4950)
A tough and compact DMR-standard digital radio. Its small form factor makes it conveniently portable, with an efficient short antenna that won’t get in your way. It’s tested to military standards for extreme ruggedness and is rated IP68 for almost complete immunity to dust and water. It won’t let you down even in harsh environments.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on the Motorola DP3441e summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. An integrated accelerometer senses if you’ve fallen and can automatically call for assistance.
Delivers operations-critical voice and data. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.