CM60 GME P25 Local Control Mobiles
- Reviews (0)
CM60 P25 Local Control Mobiles, 25 watt VHF, 5 and 25 watt UHFL and UHF
The CM60 Local Control is an analogue / P25 ready mobile radio with high contrast LCD control face and heavy duty IP67 fist microphone model MP600B.
The Local Control models are available in VHF 136-174MHz, UHFL 403-480MHz and UHF 450-520MHz bands with a dedicated five watt model in the UHFL and UHF bands.
All models are backward compatible with analogue signalling features including MDC1200, multi-tone selective call and CTCSS.
The series has 1072 (optional 1500) channel capacity programmable in 50 zones. Incremental software license keys are available for P25 conventional, trunked and AES-256/DES encryption. An optional FIPS 140-2 encryption module is also available with publicly listed API’s for 3rd party integrators.
The models are available as dedicated P25 data and telemetry models using an AT terminal interface.
Local Control models are compliant to AS/NZS 4295, AS/NZS 4365 (UHF models), FCC Parts 90/15 and conform to TIA-102 Standards.
Local Control Models:
CM60-V25L – VHF136-174MHz, 25 watt
CM60-UL25L – UHFL 403-480MHz, 25 watt
CM60-U25L – UHF 450-520MHz, 25 watt
CM60-UL5L – UHFL 403-480MHz, 5 watt
CM60-U5L – UHF 450-520MHz, 5 watt
CM60 Product Details:
- local control 5 Watt / 25 watt P25 mobile
- Backward compatible with analogue
- Operational in all Phase 1 CAI P25 feature sets
- High contrast 11 digit LCD display
- Multiple level menu structure and user controls
- GPS interface with optional GME GPS1 antenna
- RSSI Voting
- 1072 Channels / 50 zones
- User programmable function keys
- 80 channel CB compliant in both UHF bands
- Selcall (analogue mode) MDC1200 (analogue mode)
- CTCSS DCS
In the Box:
- Radio mounting cradle
- DC power lead
- MP600B IP67 heavy duty fist microphone
- Microphone clip
- Screw pack
- User guide
Including 2 years warranty