Vertex Standard VX426 80 Channel UHF CB
- Additional information
The VX-426 UHF CB rugged handheld has been built by Vertex Standard to meet the both the demands of the UHFCB user, commercial radio, Australian industry, large and small.
Its high performance, reliable and no nonsense design also makes it a competitor crushing option for the intelligent recreational and CB user.
This unit is shipped with rapid charger and 1800mah NiMH Battery.
- 80 Channel UHF CB
- Approved for Land Mobile Use
- 5 Watts Power Output (Selectable To 1 Watt)
- 168 Channel Capacity (Including 80 CB Channels)
- 8-character Alphanumeric Display
- Multi-mode Scan (Group, Priority, Open)
- 5-tone Encode/decode
- 2-tone ENC/DEC (Dual 2-tone Dec)
- CTCSS / DCS Encode and Decode
- DTMF ANI/DTMF Paging (Requires Optional FVP-25)
- 2 Programmable Function Buttons (Side) on Both
- 4 Programmable Front-Panel Function Buttons
- Front Panel Keypad Illumination
- Compander Included
- Voice Encryption Built In
- Voice Storage (Optional DVS-5 Required)
- ARTS (Auto-Range Transpond System)
- BCLO, BTLO and TOT Functions
- RX Power Save Circuit
- PC Programmable
- Radio-to-radio Cloning
- Loud, Clear Audio Output
- Rugged Construction
- MIL-STD 810 D/E/F
- 1800 mAh Battery / Up to 13.5 hours
- Operating Temp. Range -30°C to 60°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 58 x 108.5 x 30 mm
- Weight approximately 360g (with battery)
The Vertex VX-426 comes standard with:
- VX-426 LCD 4 Key (450-480Mhz) portable radio programmed to work on 80CB channels
- Vertex 1800mA Ni-MH battery (FNB-V94) battery and Vertex Ni-MH battery charger.
- 3 Year Australian Vertex Standard Warranty
NB: This product is no longer available, but we stock accessories for it.