AE4705TP GME All Terrrain UHF Antenna Twin Pack
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AE4705TP All Terrrain UHF Antenna Twin Pack
The All Terrain UHF Antenna twin pack is a new offering from GME, combining two of our most popular heavy-duty antenna options – the AE4705 and AW4704, in a convenient all-in-one package (AE4705TP).
Included in the AE4705TP is the AE4705, a 6.6dBi gain antenna, with a rugged, heavy-duty spring base – ideal for communication across flat, open terrain. For enhanced performance in built-up areas or mountainous terrain, simply unscrew the AE4705 antenna whip and replace with the 2.1dBi gain AW4704 whip.
AE4705TP Product Details:
- Frequency Band: 477 MhZ
- dBi (Gain): 6.6 / 2.1
- Ground Dependance: Ground Independent
- Construction Type: Black fibreglass radome with electro polished ferrule (ABL004) and heavy duty stainless steel barrel spring (AS004/B)
- Height/Length mm: 1200 MM / 460 MM
- Cable and Connector: 4.5 m of low loss coaxial cable. Thread 1/2” BSW
- Two antenna whip options to suit a variety of environments
- Black Radome fibreglass construction
- Ground Independent
- Heavy Duty Spring base
In the box:
- 1.2m AE4705B 6.6dBi Antenna assembly with heavy duty spring
- 0.46m AW4704B 2.1dBi Antenna whip
There are no reviews yet.